Customer Grievance Policy
TOP-NOTCH SERVICES OFFERED FOR BUSINESSES ACROSS THE UAE
- To fix issues at the lowest level early on before they become deep-seated problems with wider risk.
- To have a framework for issues to be identified, discussed and solved to help eliminate any imbalances.
- Promoting a more secure client business environment that decreases risk and increases transparency.
- To gain insight into the preparation of operations and advisory personnel to deliver excellent customer services.
- Opening networks for efficient communication with problem-solving customers.
- To illustrate that Launch FXM is concerned about valid customer concerns.
- To mitigate or avoid any issues from having adverse effects on clients.
- To identify the root cause of the issue and, in collaboration with clients, to determine the necessary resolution.
- To facilitate positive relationships with customers.
- In order to improve trust and respect for customers, Launch FXM and Launch FXM brand employees build social acceptance for Company Launch FXM.
- Customer complaints and procedures implemented to address the issue would include company Launch FXM to frame appropriate policies and legal processes to achieve outstanding customer loyalty and ensure that enhanced operations, decreased risk and positive customer relationships do not arise again with similar problems.
- Continuous evaluation of the Process of Grievance.
The procedure adopted to resolve grievances are as follows
- Recording the grievances and reporting them.
- Evaluation of the validity of any allegation by using internal tools and customer participation.
- Informing the superior management of the company about the problem.
- Using a clear technique to resolve complaints promptly.
- Ensure complete engagement in evaluation, inquiry and settlement of client and company staff.
- Taking the standard and conventional methods of cordial conflict resolution into consideration.
- Document the resolution of any complaint raised.
- The strategy adopted would be to ensure that resolution can be accomplished as efficiently as possible, either as a whole or in stages where issues and needs are prioritized.